Saturday, April 7, 2012

MY CLOTHING CHOICES



Clothes act as a barrier between the human body and the environment and also protect us from various elements like UV radiation, insects and harsh environmental conditions. I prefer casual clothing and my favorite types are Jeans, T-Shirt and Jumper. I don’t necessarily move with the latest trend and fashion but I am rather conscious of my image in the society.

Jeans are very comfortable to wear; I wear it when I am at home and even when I am outside. T-Shirt reflects my personality, makes me look simple and humble. With a Jumper on, I find myself more trendy and stylish. They are the typical types of my clothing choices. With changes in season I add or remove the amount of clothes in my body but I wear these clothes almost in every seasons. I love the types of clothes I wear as they are very comfortable, stylish, affordable, casual and attractive. I don’t want to be a victim of fashion so I am always simple and practical. My clothes display the character inside me and I feel very comfortable to wear them whenever and wherever I am so I usually follow this style of clothing. I don’t follow different clothing styles with different occasions; I prefer the same clothing style in every occasion either in parties or ceremonies, either in college or at home.

I am not that choosy when it comes to clothing after all it’s only a material to cover and protect our body but Jeans, T-Shirt and Jumper are what I love the most in clothes. These types of clothing items make me feel more comfortable, confident and fashionable. Although I don’t like to spend much time and money in clothing but the items that I have listed above are of my first choice to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment